"80% of the market is not looking, getting to these people first is the difference in being a good recruiter and a great one. It also represents the difference between hiring good people and great people."
“Flat” firm Service Model
- Search conducted by senior professionals who know your team and the subject matter.
- Inappropriate candidates are eliminated early on.
- We scale our resources to meet your needs, yet devote full attention to retained assignments.
Targeted but extensive network
- We take advantage of social networks and professional networks (e.g., Financial Women’s Association, Financial Executives International, Institute of Internal Auditors) to identify and cross-reference potential candidates.
- Credibility with the client team and with active or passive candidates shortens the search.
- Our clients engage us repeatedly. We’ve known our hiring manager clients for many years.
- We transform the position profile from a “requirements-only,” vanilla-job description into a marketing document that attracts top talent.
- We understand how candidates are motivated in ever-changing markets.
- Postitive branding of your company is a by-product of our networking and recruiting efforts.
- The hiring process is an emotional purchasing and selling time for all parties.
- We discover the “positions” and underlying “interests” of the parties early to ensure a successful hire.
“According to studies we’ve done with our clients, the average hiring mistake costs fifteen times an employee’s base salary in hard costs and productivity losses. Think about it: a single hiring blunder on a $100,000 employee can cost a company $1.5 million or more.”
- Our value is in our Accomplishments Questions process, designed to disqualify inappropriate candidates.
- We share current market knowledge (e.g., compensation trends, candidate interests and motivations in the changing marketplace).